11:53 PM

Lucio looking for Bayern exit

Posted by the phenomenon


Brazil defender Lucio has admitted his time as a Bayern Munich player may be over.

The 31-year-old is not thought to be part of new Bayern coach Louis van Gaal's plans and insists he will not stick around if he is not wanted.

"When I hear such stories saying Bayern don't want me anymore, then it makes me sad," he told Munich's Tz newspaper.

"Everything which was said about my future with Bayern was hard (to take).

"Bayern and these reports have created a situation which is anything but nice.

"A transfer would be the best thing for me to find peace again."

Most of Bayern's squad reported for the first day of pre-season training under Van Gaal today, but Lucio has been given a fortnight off after leading Brazil to success at the Confederations Cup last weekend.

"It is possible that I don't come back," he added. "Although I do have to return to empty my locker."

0 comments:

Post a Comment