5:32 PM

Eusebio: Ronaldo is now god

Posted by the phenomenon


Portuguese legend Eusebio paid Cristiano Ronaldo the ultimate tribute any player can receive.

Widely regarded as the greatest ever player from Portugal, Eusebio expressed his delight at compatriot, Ronaldo's world record move to Real Madrid.

According to Goal.com Spain, the Portuguese great said: "I am very pleased, because Real Madrid is a team that I love a lot in Spain. They are the most important team in the country, just as Benfica are in Portugal and Manchester United in England.

"I am pleased that Cristiano Ronaldo has signed a contract here, and I am sure that we will succeed in Spanish football."

Eusebio went one step further and proclaimed the former Manchester United winger to be the almighty one.

"I cannot define him [Ronaldo]. He is now the god of another world. I think this year's Real Madrid will not have problems because at the moment he is the best player in the world.", exclaimed Eusebio.

Ronaldo will most likely make his debut in a Madrid shirt at the end of July in the Peace Cup tournament.

0 comments:

Post a Comment